Does anybody read these?

Monday, March 17, 2008

Food for thought...

Whatever happens is going to be fine. I have faith.

I was having a very shitty day yesterday and didn't think anything could cheer me up. And I was wrong. I ended up having a not so bad day.

Everyone has a place in our lives. Some people come in and out and some have a very specific purpose. It's just a pain in the ass figuring out who's who.

Anyhow, while I was looking for this quote by Len Wein: "A true friend is someone who is there for you when he'd rather be anywhere else," I also found this quote:

"A writer writes. Period. No matter if someone is buying your work or not."

I know it's been ages since I said anything worth saying here. So since I'm working on myself for a while, maybe I'll get to it more often. I do have my wireless router all set up now, so I can sit in my living room and write while I watch TV.

Song of the day: "Ready, set ... don't go" by Billy Ray and Miley Cyrus.

1 comment(s):

Good cause I miss you and your writing! Cheers!

By Blogger Sheri, at 3/18/2008 8:18 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home