Does anybody read these?

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Broken record...

I'm at a very weird place in my life right now.

In some ways, life is great. In other ways, I just want to cry.

And I don't really want to talk about any of it. At least not here.

I don't know who reads this, and there are things that are just not for the public eye.

All day long today, I just wanted to cry. Well, except when I designed one of the best publications that I've ever done. It's absolutely gorgeous, and I'm proud of it. But it was a lot of hard work.

I came home and drank. And I guess now it's wearing off.

Here's the thought of the day: Sometimes when we think we are trying to spare someone else's feelings, we end up hurting them even more.

And no, I'm still not telling you about anything that's going through my brain.

FYI - I did start my diet this week, and aside from Fiesta Time last night, I'm doing great. I don't think I need to worry about going out to eat again anytime soon. Folks are stocked up enough that their conscience probably isn't going to bother them for a while.

Doesn't make me want to cry any less, though.

I'm going to try to write more often, although I'm sure no one wants to watch me beat around the bush on a daily basis.

More to come...eventually.

Song of the day: "Everybody" by Keith Urban.

3 comment(s):

Help me.
My name is trying2hide and I think I like Obama.

By Blogger Unknown, at 2/02/2008 7:24 AM  

I would love to see a copy of your publication sometime. You talk about your work all the time and I have yet to see any of your work stuff.

By Blogger rosalie, at 2/04/2008 9:00 AM  

I would love to see some of your professional work sometime.

By Blogger rosalie, at 2/04/2008 9:09 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home