Does anybody read these?

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

32

I'm grateful for birthday cupcakes and buttercream frosting.

I'm grateful that I didn't fly off the handle before my boyfriend called to wish me a happy birthday and remind me that he loved me. I guess I needed a little reminding lately.

I'm grateful for awesome friends who will pick a girl up or drop her off at the airport so she doesn't have to pay a zillion dollars to park.

I'm grateful that I'm almost done with my work so I can enjoy my weekend.

I'm grateful for reconciliations and new beginnings.

I'm grateful for my brothers.

I'm grateful f0r Southwest and their $59 fare sale.

I'm grateful for leaving crap at my parents' so I can just pack a carry-on.

I'm grateful for awesome new restaurants.

And, while you will all miss me dreadfully, I am grateful for four computer-free days.

2 comment(s):

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I liked your list of gratefuls. Hope you had a nice vaca.

Have a nice Memorial Weekend.

By Blogger Daisy, at 5/23/2008 9:55 PM  

I checked out that awesome new restaurant and it really made me want to jump on a plane. I hope you had a great birthday.

By Blogger rosalie, at 5/24/2008 8:41 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home