Does anybody read these?

Monday, May 19, 2008

Day whatever...

I'm grateful that I don't turn my computer on most weekends.

I'm also grateful that it's not going with me this week. And that my cell phone doesn't work.

Not that I don't love you all, I just get sad that whenever it rings it's not the person I want to talk to.

It probably won't ever be again; but the longer it is, the more that's OK. But I'll be damned if anyone is ever trying to pin the blame on me again. It's not because I'm insecure; it's because he sends my calls straight to voice mail and doesn't reply to my texts. I'm not paranoid; I'm justified. Love just isn't ever going to be enough, and it's all I have to give.

Oh, and in totally non-related news, did you see Barack Obama told the Republicans to stop picking on his wife? Is he running for mayor of Candyland or for president. What was Al Gore's campaign song?

Oh yeah, "You ain't seen nothin' yet."

Isn't Edmund Muskie one of the reasons we have superdelegates, anyhow. Just saying, that's all...

2 comment(s):

I am guessing that Barack doesn't realize the closer to a decision we get the worse things will get and yeah, it will get personal including his family before election day.

By Blogger rosalie, at 5/20/2008 8:43 AM  

That was my point. It's going to get much, much worse before it gets better. That's why the Republicans don't want Hillary; there's nothing about her they can tell us that we don't already know.

God help America.

By Blogger Laura, at 5/20/2008 8:49 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home