Does anybody read these?

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Can you believe I'm doing this?

These are from yesterday. I'm grateful that I rarely turn on my computer at home anymore.

I'm grateful that my house is relatively clean. It'd be cleaner, but I ran out of laundry soap. No big deal, though.

I'm grateful that I lost a pound last week.

I'm grateful that I'm sticking to this excercise routine. (Although I didn't make it to the gym today. I'll work out when I get home tonight.)

I'm grateful that I got to bed at a decent hour last night. (By decent, I mean that all my chores were done at 9 p.m., then I took a shower and was asleep by 10.)

I'm grateful that I got to talk to the Y-chromosome who complicates my life. I still don't know what all that means, but I'm trying. I felt loved yesterday, which is more than I can say for some days lately.

I'm grateful that I felt the urge to take my medicine last night for the first time in who-knows-how-long.

So far today, I'm grateful that my medicine for my cramps/PMS has kicked in and that I am going to lunch for my birthday. It's a week early, but Crystal will be gone next week and Shay could have her baby at any time, so we're having it today.

I'm also thankful that New Kids on the Block's new song will allegedly be on iTunes today.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home