Does anybody read these?

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Thankfuls

These are from yesterday.

I'm thankful for all my Toyland friends and that I am going to transfer to the Toyland closer to my home in a few weeks.

I'm thankful that I got to see Carter and Kelly for the first time in ages.

I'm thankful for chicken biscuits at Perkins, even if that's all I got to eat all day yesterday. (Those salads DID look good, though.)

I'm thankful that I ROCKED IT in bowling last night, and I plan to bowl more often.

I'm thankful Mistee called me last night and talked to me until I arrived safely at home.

I'm thankful for my new PJs, which are very comfy and cute.

I'm thankful that my phone didn't ring in the middle of the night, even though I wished it, because I don't need to go there anymore.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home