Does anybody read these?

Friday, May 09, 2008

Challenge

I was catching up on blogs during a sanity break, and one of my IIFs had posted a challenge on her blog. Every day for 30 days, you have to post what you are grateful for. At least one thing. EVERY day. For a month. Even when the day is totally shitty, you have to find one thing that you are thankful for.

I know I haven't been very positive lately, and I can't promise that every single post is going to be 100-percent roses and sunshine, but I will try to find one good thing everyday, both here and in real life.

Today I'm thankful that I have friends who love me.

Today I'm thankful that my friend Jan from Michigan is supposed to be coming through Nashville on her cross-country adventure.

I'm thankful that I don't have to work in Toyland tonight.

I'm thankful that my bag salad held out until lunch today. (It said best by 5/7/08 on the wrapper.)

I'm thankful that I went to the gym and turned my negative energy into a great workout.

I think that's enough. All things considered, it hasn't been a bad day.

1 comment(s):

I like your thankfuls.

By Blogger Daisy, at 5/09/2008 5:26 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home