Does anybody read these?

Monday, September 08, 2008

More political hostility

I just wanted to make sure that I understand what the Republicans want me to believe.

Basically, because some guy spent however many years in the Hanoi Hilton I should vote for him, or I'm unpatriotic. McCain is old and out-of-touch. And frankly, there's too much chance that Stupid Bitch will become president if he wins.

I would just like to thank Republicans for being elitist, privileged assholes with no concept of how the real American people are living. Because if they weren't, I probably wouldn't feel more warm and fuzzy about Barack Obama with every breath I take.

McCain is a loser. He was a loser in 2000, and he's still a loser eight years later. He might even be a bigger loser now.

If the Democrats lose this election, I am moving to Canada.

2 comment(s):

I am really hoping that the Democrats can pull off a win this election year. I wasn't really sure that I was going to vote but I am more convinced that I will be just because I want to ensure McCain doesn't win!

By Blogger rosalie, at 9/08/2008 9:27 PM  

I am not voting for Obama; I am just voting for NOT McCAIN. I am just focusing on how awful McCain is rather than trying to find some positive attributes about Obama. It's working well for me, because the only person I hate more than John McCain is Sarah Palin.

By Blogger Laura, at 9/08/2008 9:32 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home