Does anybody read these?

Saturday, September 06, 2008

More vacation nonsense

As soon as I get some extra money (read: whenever my damn flexible spending reimbursement check comes), I am getting a new swimsuit and the cutest roller bag ever. My swimsuits are old and worn out, and I bought my roller bag when I was in college for 20 bucks. I'd think I've gotten my money's worth.

To celebrate not sleeping in the Jeep for seven days, I am posting a picture from our villa.

Photobucket Does everyone see the hammock? Good. I called dibs.

4 comment(s):

heck no that is where I am sleeping lady!

By Blogger rosalie, at 9/06/2008 8:38 PM  

I knew you didn't really want to share a room with me.

I was going to change my picture, but I get to see Ivan in 63 days, and it it makes me excited.

By Blogger Laura, at 9/06/2008 8:46 PM  

I was only kidding. If I slept in that thing I would be eaten up by mosquitos for sure.

By Blogger rosalie, at 9/07/2008 9:05 AM  

Whoa....you know we can take turns, dontcha?

By Blogger Char by the Sea, at 9/08/2008 11:32 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home