Does anybody read these?

Saturday, August 09, 2008

Wow

I was something else in my tequila-induced stupor, wasn't I? I do recommend you find a senorita to share the margarita bucket, if you can. Or maybe a senor...that would've been nice.

Today has been a lazy day. I was up until almost 2 talking on the phone, and didn't wake up until almost 10. But I have to make my rum cake and get the pot roast ready, so I have to go get another pan. Plus, I need to clean up around the house, because my family will be here on the 17th. I'm so excited for people to see the house. It's not my house, but I've really felt like Polly Homemaker since I moved here. If I stay in Nashville, I might try to save up to buy one of these condos eventually. But, that's not the current plan...at least not today.

Well, as much as I'd like to watch "Flip this House" reruns and be lazy, I have to go run a few errands before I make supper. So, I should probably get going.

I just know I scare people with my crazy, drunk posts. I wanted to let you all know that I am A-OK. Every little thing is gonna be alright...

Song of the day: "Three Little Birds" by Bob Marley.

1 comment(s):

Not staying in Nashville? Did I miss something?

By Blogger rosalie, at 8/10/2008 3:45 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home