Does anybody read these?

Friday, November 21, 2008

Soon come...

I promise to tell you all about my vacation adventures very soon.

Here is a teaser:

Last year, a picture of me passed out on the beach surfaced on the Internet.

This year, there is a picture of my cankles and me doing crazy, drunk stuff I don't remember.

I'm always a fun time, and anyone who doesn't realize that is missing out.

A final thought: It's all about perspective, and right now mine is clear and peaceful.

Song of the day: "Let it Go" by Tim McGraw.

4 comment(s):

Silly girl, of course you are funny when you're drunk. Funny as in we find you hilarious, not as in making fun of you. Also, the picture was of your NEW FLIP FLOPS! Your cankles just happened to get in the picture! I laugh every time I think of you schlepping down the street with your broken flip flop flipping and flopping with each step. P.S. Only my friends can see my pictures, so your feetsies are safe! Wait until I post the video of you and the ferry guy.....

By Blogger Char by the Sea, at 11/21/2008 11:03 PM  

The video will be good, because I don't remember if he was really cute or it if was a ten with a two situation. Lol.

By Blogger Laura, at 11/21/2008 11:54 PM  

are you referring to the cute guy that got the first glow bracelet or the customs guy? we all love you laura and hope that you think to take care of yourself first and foremost. I think we all hate to see you in a funk. chin up!

By Blogger rosalie, at 11/22/2008 11:11 AM  

Clear and peaceful is very good.
You gals are making me giggle and I wasnt even there.
For the most part I have no idea what you're talking about LOL but no matter coz I'm still laughing with you. Hope you dont mind.

I do get to see the video tho. I'm just sayin' ...

LOL about the ten with a two.

Speez

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/22/2008 11:46 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home