Does anybody read these?

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Two weeks

I don't think I mentioned this here, but I gave up chocolate for Lent. Yes, chocolate.

Surprisingly, I am still doing OK. I haven't slipped once, but I've come close a few times. At the hockey game last week, I ordered a twist soft-serve waffle cone, and I then I remembered. I think the lady is still confused about me saying "Oh crap, nevermind," and walking away.

Today someone brought chocolate birthday cupcakes and brownies and left them in the breakroom. I am DYING. Absolutely dying.

I love chocolate. And you don't realize how many things have chocolate in them. For example, the morning that it snowed and I wanted hot chocolate. That sucked, but I am managing. I have already made it two weeks.

But I am warning you all right now: On Easter Sunday, I am eating the biggest, baddest chocolate bunny that you ever did see.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home