Does anybody read these?

Friday, January 30, 2009

Baby, you can drive my car...

OK, I have three car payments left and I actually owe less on my car than it is worth.

And now I'm itching for a new one.

GM is doing an owner loyalty promotion right now, and I am so tempted to go buy a Pontiac Vibe. A navy blue one.

I'm just not sure.

I am thinking that I will probably wait until August when that accident comes off my record so I can afford the insurance on two cars.

If I want a car payment. I might just drive this one until it's too expensive to fix.

We'll see. I might to take a spin tonight and see what I think. It's a stupid time to spend money on anything. The economy is such a mess and we should be saving where we can...

Song of the day: "Little GTO" by Ronnie and the Daytonas. (I can't ever afford one, but it's still my dream car. Probably why I've convinced myself I want a Pontiac, even though a Cobalt would be cheaper...)

2 comment(s):

I drove a vibe for a month when my car was in the shop last Jan. After the man who should not have been driving hit me with so much force......
Anyway, it was a cool little car.
Wouldn't you be stuck with car payments again?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/31/2009 6:56 PM  

It's a very cute car. Doesn't it make you feel good to only have 3 more payments?

By Blogger Daisy, at 2/02/2009 6:24 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home