Does anybody read these?

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Worth it.

So, I'm spending tons of money on the personal trainer. I'm not getting a new car, I'm skipping this year's vacation and going on a totally budget trip next February. With all these changes in my plans and with very little movement on the scale, I've been wondering if it was worth it.

I know I work hard when I go to the gym. But I was still worried when Jenny told me that we were doing my second fitness assessment today. Even though Chris and I are both wearing clothes we haven't worn in ages, I just figured that I should be further along.

But that's because I like instant gratification.

However, the results are in, and Jenny was very surprised with my progress. Probably not as surprised as I was, but it's a good surprised.

Weight: down 2.6 pounds since I started (this goes up and down all the time)
Chest: lost 4 inches
Waist: lost 2.5 inches
Hips: lost 1.5 inches

The first day, I did 10 push-ups. Today I did 25.
The first day, I did 9 sit-ups. Today I did 12. (I hate sit-ups.)

People say I look thinner in my face. Maybe I'll post a picture for y'all soon.

3 comment(s):

Congratulations on your hard work. I think it is cool!

By Blogger Daisy, at 2/11/2009 1:07 PM  

Congrats on your results. It's not easy, but you're doing it. I'm rooting for you.

By Blogger Char by the Sea, at 2/13/2009 11:54 PM  

sounds like you are making great progress. keep up the good work and in the end you will see that it was all worth it.

By Blogger rosalie, at 2/15/2009 7:57 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home