Does anybody read these?

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Comments

I was just about to announce that I was going to stop moderating the comments because everyone has been behaving so well for years now. I was pretty excited about this because I really do hate censorship and all.

Of course, then I got a comment that reminded me why I moderate the comments.

It was either from the most socially inept person on the planet, who was slightly mean to be quite honest (and no, I didn't know this person, even though she kindly left her e-mail address), or it was spam.

I would guess it was the latter, but I don't really know why. It was way too awful and disgusting to publish here or even excerpt, but I will sum up the hate-fest and what made me think the person posting it was either a computer or the biggest moron to ever roam the Earth.

First off, it was on a post that I made about three years ago when I first moved to Nashville. Yeah, OK.

Secondly, it started out about the White House Easter Egg hunt, which was completely irrelevant. And then it went on a rather intense tirade about the whole Obama family, which didn't really make sense, but I could-might want to forward it to the Secret Service. Such class, so little time.

Then it launches into some dirty sex thing which I don't really see what that has to do with a) the original post, b) the Obamas and c) Easter egg hunts. I also don't see what it has to do with me, because I am obviously not a man and can't really provide what "Judy" was looking for.

If someone was trying to be funny, they failed miserably. If they were trying to spam, they still failed miserably. If they were trying to offend, well, that didn't really work either. I'm just confused.

Of course, maybe this random stranger is a big, giant attention whore (and quite possibly, from the sex stuff, a real whore, too!). In which case, they got what they wanted.

I do like to fan the flames with attention whores around here. They're so much fun to make fun of.

I'm going to some charity thing for Africa tonight that Big Kenny is putting on, and I really hope I don't have to interact with him. He scares me.

Not as much as little Kenny, but that's a whole 'nother therapy session.

5 comment(s):

Big Kenny scares you.really?
He was on White bay yrs ago and our VIPI met him he had told me.......

By Anonymous Rosi, at 4/23/2009 8:50 AM  

Oh, Big Kenny is nice. But he is hands down the oddest person I have ever met. Seriously, John Rich hangs out with him to feel normal.

By Blogger Laura, at 4/23/2009 8:57 AM  

See John Rich would scare me, his ego would......remember St. John was and will be again my home. I am used to odd........lol

By Anonymous Rosi, at 4/23/2009 1:18 PM  

People were REALLY upset about the Easter Egg Roll ticketing process around here. It was pretty hilarious to hear the moms totally up in arms over it. My thought: Get a life people!!!

By Blogger Flip-Flop Mama, at 4/27/2009 9:33 AM  

Didn't it have something to do with gays and lesbians -- like they got tickets first? Not that I am up at arms that they have kids or anything, but I don't like people who make statements for the statement's sake. Does that make sense?

By Blogger Laura, at 4/27/2009 10:03 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home