Does anybody read these?

Monday, April 20, 2009

Time

I have no time to write. I'd planned to work over the weekend to try to get ahead because I'm beyond swamped at work, and someone just gave me another assignment. I guess I'm not going to lunch and staying late today. Actually, I'm probably doing that all week.

You just can't make weekend plans when it's the only time you get to see your little two-year-old terror, who, I might mention, was in fine form this weekend. I just don't like to not spend time with her when we only get 48 hours a week to see her. I hate that I have to work on the weekends, but since I'm the only person with a job, I guess that is just how it's going to be.

But, I do have to do my work. I need to go do it now, and I'll probably be doing it non-stop for the next three weeks. Maybe I'll get the nerve to bitch more about work soon. I did google myself (that still sounds kind of dirty) and my blog doesn't come up, so I highly doubt anyone would see it if I did go off about the current state of professional affairs.

However, I just keep trudging along hoping that it'll get better. We'll see...

With that, I must get ready for the Monday-morning meeting. I didn't want to dive too deep into my 20 million projects, because I know I'm going to get called away soon. But when I get back, it's time to lock myself in here. I don't know my schedule at Toys R Us this week, but don't expect to hear from me much.

Unless, of course, I need to bitch so that I don't haul off and hit someone. That could happen.

1 comment(s):

keep your chin up, there is light at the end of the tunnel

By Blogger rosalie, at 4/20/2009 3:31 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home