Does anybody read these?

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Update

So, blogging in 2010 has been a little spotty so far. My computer at home is still broken and they have cracked down on personal stuff at work (shhhh). Anyhow, this is just a quick one to let you know I am still alive and that things are starting to look up.

First of all, some of you may have noticed that I have a new blog.

What's that? You didn't? Well, go check it out at canihavethatrecipe.blogspot.com.

It's a cooking blog. I am going to make old favorites and try lots of new stuff and tell you all about it.

There will be some commentary, but most of that will still happen here.

Let's see, anything worth mentioning right now? Not really. I was finally starting to feel better, but then due to some people being assholes and meddlesome, I lost my shit again.

I guess I am just keeping busy to get my mind off the other stuff. We'll see how it goes. Really, though, the cooking blog is a starting point for a whole food-related side business that I am cooking up in my head. Pardon the pun.

2010 is going to be a great year. It really is. I have faith. So, stick with me, because there's lots of excitement yet to come.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home