Does anybody read these?

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Ick.

This is where I would write what I want to write if I wanted people in my business. Maybe someday I will tell you all the whole story. Maybe it will all blow over and everything will work out just fine.

I am beginning to wonder if I just might be cursed, because even easy things don't turn out being easy.

And I am just about over it. Because everything I am doing to try to improve my life is just not working out either. It gets very frustrating.

Maybe I will know more tomorrow. I hope so, because tomorrow really is the cut-off date in my mind.

And, before any of you who read this get in some sort of passive-aggressive tizzy thinking that I am making some thinly veiled insult at you, I want to let you all know that I know for a fact that the only person who could even think this is about them does not read this blog.

But really (as usual with my blog), this is just about me. And I know I didn't say much, but I had to say something before my head explodes. From now on when I'm frustrated, I will just hum the theme to "The Smurfs."

Fa la la la la la ...

1 comment(s):

You know, when I start to hum the theme song from The Smurfs my friends and co-workers tell me that it's time for a vacation.

By Blogger Chris, at 2/17/2010 8:47 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home