Does anybody read these?

Monday, January 25, 2010

Over it

No one cares what I have to say, including me.

I don't matter. I never will and I probably never did. I am just too much of a pussy to spare you all permanently, so I am just going to disappear off the face of the earth.

This way I can't fuck things up and ruin everything. Much better this way.
Maybe someday I will care again. Maybe not.

All I know is that I don't really care about other people's problems right now, so it only seems fair that I don't bother you with mine. Besides, I don't really think the entire World Wide Web needs to know my business anyhow.

Not that I have any business. Pretty much I can sum it up with two sentences: I have been emotionally drained for several months now and I can't take any more grief. So since people just want to pile it on and blame me for everything that happens in the whole fucking world, I am doing what Laura does best: pushing people away and wallowing in my own self pity.

I can get better on my own. And frankly, if I don't get better I don't really care. And since I'm not bothering any of you with it, you shouldn't care either.

Maybe someday people (myself included) will learn how to play well with others. I highly doubt it, because I'm pretty sure that people have the asshole gene ingrained in their DNA. They don't mean to be jerks, they just can't help it.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home