Does anybody read these?

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

When it rains...

...it pours.

Never, ever say that things can't get any worse. Because they always will.

But, I am sure part of that is because when you let little shit bother you, the good Lord is pretty famous of reminding you that it's stupid and petty by giving you something big and scary to worry about instead.

He really never disappoints. It's just that his plans are rarely the same as ours.

I'm not talking about what's wrong here. No way. Too personal. But let's just say I've got bigger shit to worry about than how to pay for a trip to the beach. And I should probably save my money, because much like my trip to crazy land, my insurance isn't going to pay for all the tests and merriment.

It'd be nicer if I felt like I had someone who could hold my hand for me while I went through all of this. I don't really understand everything and what I've read so far might as well have been written in sanskrit.

I am sure everything will be OK. And if it's not, well, I'll figure it out when I get there.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home