Does anybody read these?

Friday, February 26, 2010

Settling in

So, I am slowly but surely moving into the new house. Of course, I have to have everything out of Jane's house this weekend, so I guess it's about to become a whirlwind. But I have done a lot, so I am not too worried about it.

I went and bought bed linens today because I unexpectedly upgraded from a full-sized bed to a queen. I have also bought light fixtures. I have also paid outrageous amounts of money to have the cable and electricity turned on. I feel like when you sign a contract on a house, a vaccuum cleaner gets put in your purse and starts sucking all the money out.

Eventually there will be painting and new living room furniture. At some point, I might put in a breakfast bar. It will all be very exciting.

I am finally breaking down and getting my laptop fixed next week. I hear rumors that people miss me :) Plus, wireless internet is expensive, and I need to get my money's worth.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home