Does anybody read these?

Sunday, February 27, 2011

I've been busy

So, life has been busy around here. We started a Jane Austen Book Club, which is a great success and is keeping me reading, along with my other book club. I also learned how to make scones, and people proclaimed them the best scones ever.

I also accidentally ended up as the leader of my wine group, which so far has just meant drinking a lot of wine.

However, my wine-drinking days may be limited, because I really need to lose weight. I hate gaining weight and I just can't take it anymore. I know I will never be thin, but mostly I don't want to buy new pants.

We'll see how it goes. I'm not committing to anything, but I'm going to try more.

I was told this week to blog what I know. I am going to start doing that, but I really hope I don't scare folks off.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home