Does anybody read these?

Sunday, April 03, 2011

Quickie

When you go so long, even a quickie will do. Right?

Today has been crazy; this whole weekend has, really.

Last night, I came home and promptly fell asleep on the couch. Today, I took a nap after work. Work was OK, except when I got criticized for getting a line when a 90-year-old woman decided to write a check for her great-great-granddaughter's crib. Really? I am pretty sure we should thank the heavens she was able to buy a crib and write a check and not worry about how long it took her.

In retail, as in life, I function under the "Do unto others as you would like them to do unto you" philosophy. It makes sense.


I came home and finally had St. Patrick's Day dinner. Corned beef roasted with cabbage, potatoes and carrots and my Bailey's Irish Cream brownies. My belly is full. We watched TV and now it's just about time to hit the hay. Busy, busy time at work starting tomorrow. I have all my Who's Who nominations, and this was our biggest year yet, plus our magazine goes to print in 3 weeks. I still have three articles to write. Hoping to finish them up tomorrow.


Not doing so well with the daily posting already, but I'm just dusting myself off and starting over. I guess that's "sprouting," right?

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home