Does anybody read these?

Friday, April 08, 2011

Weekend

Today's NaBloPo prompt was: What is one thing you are looking forward to this weekend?

One thing. Hmmm...

Sleep.

I'm not sure how much sleep I will get or when exactly I will get it, but I am looking forward to it. I need to rest.

This entire week, I have been writing magazine copy, taking and uploading photos (which are nowhere near being cropped and/or edited), and I've perused 137 biographies of notable nursing home patients that need to be entered into the computer and woven into press releases by the end of the month.

Did I mention that sometime in all of this fuss I have to design a magazine?

This is my busy time at work, and I'm nowhere near the frenetic levels that I will reach sometime between now and May 4th, when I head out of town for my brother's wedding.

Which reminds me...all of the shower invites need to be in tomorrow's mail.

I just want to sleep. One good night of uninterrupted sleep. Me, lots of pillows, cozy PJs and the sleep fairy. Put a pea under my mattress and don't wake me up until well after the sun comes out.

I'm not sure if this is going to happen or not, but I have high hopes. I have my fingers crossed. Because if I don't get to sleep this weekend, I am not sure when I'll get to sleep.

I'm really going to try to keep you all in the loop, but if you can't find me at my desk, chances are I'll be sleeping. Or at least dreaming about it.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home