Does anybody read these?

Sunday, June 05, 2011

Old

I am not a fan of getting old.

I will spare you all the gory details, but in addition to having more gray hair, I'm also fatter, moodier and have the face of a 12-year-old girl.

I'm trying to lose weight, but I'm not sure if there's any point as I hear more and more people saying that in your late 30s, you're pretty much screwed.

I'm just tired and grumpy and I am thinking I should probably get some rest before I attempt to stuff myself into some clothes in the morning.

1 comment(s):

"...after your 30s you're pretty much screwed". That's ridiculous. But an easy excuse to do nothing, I guess. You can lose weight or do anything else you want to if you decide you want to. Age has little to do with it. Determination --and desire-- make things happen.

By Blogger eleanore, at 6/07/2011 9:11 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home