Does anybody read these?

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Computer problems

I am also not a fan of computer problems.

Technically, this should be last night's post, but see above.

I don't even remember what I was going to write about. However, I think my cousin's husband has solved my computer issues, so that's good. I just need to order an external hard drive and move shit around. The, real question, however, is how did 50-some pictures from my brother's wedding, 2 CDs, and my BlackBerry software fill up my damn hard drive?

I guess we will figure it out when I start to move stuff, eh?

I deleted tons of shit last night, which was like the proverbial cleaning of the closet, but it didn't even make a dent in my hard drive space.

And, despite it all, there was some stuff I just couldn't delete. We'll see how I'm feeling when it becomes time to move things. I guess deep down even though now things make me grumpy and want to bitch slap people (I have a list) until they cry, at the time I was happy and having fun.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home