Does anybody read these?

Monday, November 28, 2005

Because she asked nicely...

Here, Rosalie, this is from FedEx Field in June. It's a picture of your daughter's boyfriend!!!! (Hey, she can pretend, can't she?!! And in 14 years when she's legal, I'm sure Kenny'll still be dating the young'uns! )



Oh, and wanna guess how many pages into my photobucket I had to go to find a picture of Kenny all by himself to post here?!?!

3 comment(s):

I hate to say it but in 14 years when he is 51 and she is just a mere 18 my comment on the dating thing would be, "over my dead body". I am hoping that she will get over her Kenny obsession long before then.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/28/2005 9:34 AM  

Awwww...come on, you wouldn't let her take one for the team? And besides, he'll still be hot and you'd get to look at him a lot. Well, I guess it's best if she just pretends they're dating; I hear that can be lots of fun!

By Blogger Laura, at 11/28/2005 9:39 AM  

I am hoping that she won't even be interested by then Laura come on now. Would you like the thought of your daughter dating a 51 year old when she was 18, I don't care who it is! Besides I can look at him just about anywhere I want, maybe not close up but hey. As for pretending she does that now but she is the right age for it after all. She loves her Kenny as you know. Opps, there I go telling her secrets again. Shame on me.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/28/2005 9:43 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home