Does anybody read these?

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Caribbean Countdown photo of the day...



When I went to California everyone laughed at me for my enthusiasm for fresh fruits, veggies and seafood. I see this happening again when we go to the Islands. So, when I saw this picture I knew it was a good one for this post. I am starting to get ready for the trip. We all are. One of us is getting a job on St. Thomas and making the arrangements to move. Another is getting her passport. We're all getting antsy. A friend of mine has been living down there for a few years and she put us in touch with her friend who has some cottages on White Bay, which is somewhere we want to go. He has promised us the VIP treatment, and I'm pretty excited. From what I've been told he's the nicest guy you'll ever meet.

We'll know more about when we're going very soon, and I'll keep you all posted. I can't wait to go and take lots of pics. You'll all feel like you were there with us when I post them here! I wish I could stuff everyone in my suitcase. But frankly, then there'd be no room to bring back LOTS of rum.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home