Does anybody read these?

Friday, December 09, 2005

For those of us stuck in the snow...

A few of my friends have been subjected to hearing about my recurring dreams about a trip to the Virgin Islands. I am not sure it's time to bore everyone with all the details, but as a result I've been trying to learn a lot more about the places in my dream, most particularly Jost Van Dyke in the British Virgin Islands. I have already talked to my girlfriends and we're planning to get down there to check it out. It should be a lot of fun.

I am going to borrow a picture from a really cool web site, and I hope they don't mind because I am going to give them a shout-out. If you're thinking about heading down there, or you're just cold and want to think about warm places, go check it out.



Jost Van Dyke

5 comment(s):

When does the plane leave again because I am really thinking I could use a vacation in the sun with some rum right now. In case you have forgotten today is Todd's last day so everything he didn't do is being piled on my desk. Oh joy and to think I longed for days when I had work to do now there is too much and no time to do it.

By Blogger rosalie, at 12/09/2005 12:54 PM  

Let me hop on cheaptickets.com (since I'm still protesting Orbitz after my trip to L.A.) I'll get us some tickets and we'll be drinking in Woody's by tomorrow evening. Ooops, I forgot, the roads are too icy to go rob a bank to pay for my plane ticket. Curses, foiled again!

By Blogger Laura, at 12/09/2005 12:58 PM  

Thanks I needed that laugh.

By Blogger rosalie, at 12/09/2005 1:08 PM  

Yeah, I guess I was joking. Part of me wants to speed things along a little, you know?

By Blogger Laura, at 12/09/2005 1:15 PM  

I can understand that but they say good things come to those who wait!

By Blogger rosalie, at 12/09/2005 1:22 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home