Does anybody read these?

Friday, December 09, 2005

A week's worth of songs of the day...

I'm such a slacker when it comes to the song of the day. I think part of it can be contributed to the fact that I have not really been in the mood to blog a few days this week. I keep hearing songs I'd like to include and just haven't gotten around to articulating my thoughts yet. So, I guess I kinda-sorta saved them up for today. So, here they are in no particular order.

All I Want for Christmas is a Real Good Tan
, Kenny Chesney. I am cold. Snow is pretty, but it's cold. I keep having these dreams about Jost Van Dyke. (Still debating blogging about that.) It doesn't help that a new friend told me about this pilates DVD she created down in the VIs. Did I mention it's cold here? Well, this song makes me wish I were there with Kenny right now. (And the yellow-haired boy, of course!) Next December I will be spending some time vacationing somewhere the rum is cheap and flows freely, the coconut milk is fresh and sunscreen is required. My friends should take notes, because they're going with me...Start saving now girls.

Cheatin'
, Sara Evans. This song is definitely on the short list of "paybacks are a bitch" country songs.

Leroy the Redneck Reindeer, Joe Diffie. Do I really, honestly have to say a word?

This One's for the Girls
, Martina McBride. I have loved this song since the minute it came out. I thought that me and my girls needed to be reminded of it. It's definitely our theme song.

Somebody, Reba McEntire. I heard this song the other day and it reminded me that there really is somebody out there for everyone, whether you realize it today or not.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home