Does anybody read these?

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Lazy Sunday Afternoon



I decided to take this message from Church today and make it into a graphic because I thought it was a little inspiration for all of us. I am starting to get ready for Christmas, even though I don't have much money for presents this year. I guess that's the true meaning of the season.

Sunday School was cancelled again this week. We've decided to make the Christmas puppet show into an Epiphany puppet show because the kids aren't going to be ready. The snow was really coming down and a lot of people didn't get to Church. And I guess there is a bug going around because some of my kids were sick and didn't make it. It was little Jack's birthday and he brought treats so we gave them to ALL the kids who made it instead of just our class; that's how few kids there were.

And let's put this in the "Kids are precious" file. Jack kept walking around shouting at everyone, "Happy Birthday! I'm four today!" He even yelled it at the snow falling outside, "Happy Birthday, snow!" It was so adorable. I hope if I am blessed with kids, they are just half that cute and I'll be happy.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home