Does anybody read these?

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Oh happy day!!!

Just a quick one, because it is almost time to leave Amy's humble abode after many days of soaking up her hospitality while I was an invalid. My eye is healed enough that my contact lens is no longer producing a searing pain in my left eye. I am mended. I also have to go home and go to that mandatory training (second notice!) that I missed for my unemployment. I got out of it last time because you'll remember that's when I was on my deathbed. If I miss again, they will take me off the dole, and we simply can't have that at this juncture.

On my way back to Southern Ohio, I am having breakfast with CoffeeBigPlz and her son. I am so excited, although I wish that her lovely sister could join us. On the plus side for these girls, when Amy left today, she says, "I'll see you in Fort Wayne in June."

She's such an optimist. I have told everyone I have three concerts left on my schedule: Nashville, Chicago and Indianapolis. If you want to see me, your best bet is to be one of those places.

Although Jen B's report last night was not hideous. I guess I'll know more soon enough. Things could change, but I'm not betting the farm on it. We'll see... But for now: Nashville, The Windy City and Indy. Repeat after me, and we'll all start to believe it.

1 comment(s):

If only it wasn't breakfast....since I'm off everyday by 2....

By Blogger one4JC, at 4/06/2006 2:07 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home