Does anybody read these?

Thursday, May 18, 2006

An announcement...

I have good news and bad news.

Bad news first. Arby's has discontinued their jalapeno poppers.

The good news? I never have to go to Arby's ever again!!!!!!

That was the only good thing on their menu. It honestly took me a lot of time to find something to go with my jalapeno poppers. Their gyro? Ugggh.

So, in my ongoing quest to get thin and avoid fast food like the plague, I can cross Arby's off my list. Now if Sonic gets rid of chili-cheese fries and coconut cream pie shakes and the Chinese buffet stops serving egg rolls, I will be all set.

2 comment(s):

It must be early and I must have a one-track mind because I had to read that TWO times before I saw anything besides the word "Mark." Anyhow, now that I've re-read it, I think that is splendid. How much time are we working with here?!?

By Blogger Laura, at 5/18/2006 8:36 AM  

I am in Ohio until June 1, apparently...

The K-man is in the Fort on June 4. I've toyed with the idea of going to see him, but then I remember I'm poor. Of course, that plan might depend on other things too but I won't know until next week.

By Blogger Laura, at 5/18/2006 8:46 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home