Does anybody read these?

Thursday, May 18, 2006

It's so good, it's bad...

iTunes are the devil.

As you all know (I hate surprises.), I got a $50 iTunes card for my birthday. Of course, I had to register for iTunes and give them my Visa number as a back-up in case I ran out of money buying my $50 worth of music. Can I just tell you how dangerous it is to have music-on-demand hooked into my Visa card.

Repeat after me: I must not buy all kinds of crap I do not need on iTunes.

My purchases with my $50 (very smart, in my opinion):
Nick Lachey's new CD
Timmy McG's Greatest Hits No. 2
Phil Vassar's greatest hits
Danielle Peck
Bob Marley Legend

I spent about $1.50 of my own money, so that was good. I just know about a dozen other CDs I want. And it's just very tempting to just buy them, even though I'm really poor right now.

Anyhoo, as I was listening, I realized that I haven't had a song of the day for ages. It would probably help to post everyday, but you'll have that.

Sometimes a song just fits your mood. And where I am today is "Is This Love" by Bob Marley. And because Google was kind (or maybe not, depending on how you feel), you get a video song of the day.

Music Video Codes By VideoCode.ORG

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home