Does anybody read these?

Monday, August 14, 2006

A little break in the action...

So, I have some great job leads. We'll see what pans out. Hopefully I'll find something very soon. Yay, jobs!

In the meantime, I am still working my ass off just to make ends meet. Wow, it can be stressful.

My former employer got some great national media exposure. Unfortunately, they never updated their web site so they're not even reaching their full potential. Of course, it's probably still my fault that people don't give them money. I'm not going to dog them, but it just couldn't work out there. One of my friends explained finding a great job like finding the perfect pair of pants. Sometimes it's just not a good fit. It wasn't really anyone's fault; I just should've never gone there. Oh well, too late now. At least for the first time in my life I am doing what I want to do, even if it might kill me.

I had a teeny, tiny fender-bender tonight. The cop was pissed the other girl called him out there to file a report because there was less than $400 damage to both cars, which means she didn't have to file a report. But it was my fault and she wants my insurance to pay. She was a bitch, really. We were driving by the golf course and the carts cross the road. A cart crossed in front of a row of cars and I didn't get entirely stopped. I didn't get a ticket or anything, which was cool. Just an inconvenience, mostly.

Internal pep talk of the day: You must not go to Atlanta.

Other than that, it's time for bed. More to follow.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home