Does anybody read these?

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Any suggestions?

I've never had any kind of phone but a Motorola. But Motorola seem to be a bunch of rat bastards, so I'm seriously considering going in a new direction. I don't know anything about all the different kinds of cell phones except that the V330 that I've been using while my Razr was being fixed (or so I thought, but perhaps the foreign people didn't really understand me) is a giant piece of shit.

So, right now I'm the owner of two shitty Motorolas (let's be honest, the Razr was a piece of shit before it got wet, considering it had been broken since it was 3 weeks old and was so shitty that I couldn't even get insurance on it), and I need a new phone before I go insane and kill people because I can't make a call or my battery doesn't work for more than 2 seconds.

Anyhow, I need to upgrade my phone. I'm about ready to tell Motorola to put it where the sun doesn't shine. So, if anyone has any suggestions on phones that are not pieces of shit, please feel free to leave me a note in the comments.

I have T-mobile, if that helps. They have been absolutely delightful, by the way.

2 comment(s):

I LOVE my chocolate, but I'm not sure if that phone is available for you.

I have had crappy luck with Motorola's as well, this time Robert got one and it is a gem. Go figure.

By Blogger Sheri, at 12/13/2007 1:26 PM  

I've had LG phones in the past and even had one fall in the toilet and it still worked. I have a Razr now and absolutely love it. I've had no problems out of it at all.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/14/2007 9:42 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home