Does anybody read these?

Friday, December 14, 2007

Because I like to pretend you care...

So, I was very anti-Motorola yesterday, but it turns out they make all the good phones for my cell phone company. We don't have LG, which is unfortunate because everyone seems to love their products. I looked at the Samsung's but nothing blew my skirt up. I debated on some sort of Blackberry but that's soooo much money, and my handy-dandy customer service representative said it's not worth it if you're just going to talk on it. Pretty much I talk and text, so I can use just about any phone.

Although I still think the folks at Motorola are a bunch of choads (and yes, TJ, I know what a choad is and I still think it), I got a new Motorola. It's something called a w490 (sexy name, I know...), and it's somewhere between a Razr and a Krzr, whatever a Krzr is. Anyhow, I'm sure it's going to be great. They tell me it's sturdier than the Razr (already in love), but I still am buying insurance, at least until I can upgrade again for a ridiculously low price.

So, anyhow, this is what it is going to look like when it arrives in 10-14 days. (It's backordered.)


Also, because I like to pretend you care, I will tell you that I completed another section of my handbook today, and it's just in editing right now! Woohooo! I love to check things off my to-do list.

And Jamie and I may be one step closer to having found a place to live. It's not a townhouse, so it's not our #1 pick (not that we actually have a #1 pick), but it'd do for a year or so.

2 comment(s):

I just got some of my favorites transferred from my old computer to my new, so now I can find your blog. The funny thing is, that even though it's been awhile since I've read up on your life, you're still having phone problems!

And yes, I care. Glad to hear you'll get a new phone, new roomie and new home!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/18/2007 11:28 PM  

Okay, although I haven't read your blog in some time, I'm still stupid......forgot to leave my name - it's Charlene!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/18/2007 11:31 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home