Does anybody read these?

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Tit for tat

Did you ever spend an awful lot of time trying to spare someone's feelings and worrying about hurting them, only to realize if the tables were turned, they would most likely not do the same thing?

It sucks.

And then you just say "Screw it," and move on.

Or at least that's what I'm trying to do...

2 comment(s):

Hey LJ! I haven't visited your blog for awhile so I decided to pop in and say hi.

And now that you mention it, why yes, I actually have spent an awful lot of time trying to spare someone's feelings and worrying about hurting them only to realize if the tables were turned that that would not do the same thing. I'm trying to say "screw it" and move on, but he's making that next to impossible.

Anyway, I've said hi now and I promise to try and not be a stranger around your blog. :-)

By Blogger Unknown, at 1/06/2008 11:15 PM  

Oh yes! I can definitely relate. Someone treated me quite viciously recently & I've bent over backwards for them in the past. It makes you think twice about being considerate in the future. I definitely want to say "screw it."

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/15/2008 9:24 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home