Does anybody read these?

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Bathroom makeover

So, everyone has been asking me about my bathroom makeover, and I wanted to show you all.

The bedroom is next, although aside from vacation photos, I'm not really sure how to fix it up.

This is the shower curtain. Can you see the little flip-flop curtain holders?
Photobucket

This is a close-up of the decorations on the curtain:
Photobucket

Towels, tiki hut tissue dispenser and Martha Stewart "Island fruits" pillar candle:
Photobucket

Photobucket

All the sink stuff (ignore my fatness and all the clutter and just enjoy the soap dispenser and toothbrush holder):
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lastly, the surfboard rug and you can kind of see the palm tree trashcan next to the toilet (also ignore the fact that I need to sweep, please):

Photobucket

4 comment(s):

Very cute. I really like it.

Charlene

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/15/2008 4:41 PM  

OK, I am officially in love with your new bathroom. You did a great job.

By Blogger rosalie, at 6/15/2008 5:34 PM  

Very cute islandy bathroom! I LOVE the flip flop shower curtain holders!

By Blogger Daisy, at 6/16/2008 2:44 PM  

It is odd because a few days before I read this I was inspired to purchase the complete "ducky" collection to decorate the bathroom in the new house...we didn't have any idea what the bathroom would look like but alas I bought the Ducky towels, shower curtain, shower curtain holders, wash clothes, tooth brush holder etc.

It must be in the air....

By Blogger one4JC, at 6/18/2008 4:15 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home