Does anybody read these?

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Help?!?

Attention talented blogger types who might be reading this.

I would like a little graphic for the top of my blog. I have an idea of what I want it to look like. Or maybe I want to change the whole thing.

Anyone who knows has to make this happen, please let me know. I have neither the graphic ability nor the technical know-how.

I'm actually toying with the idea of changing the name of my blog. Although not too much.

I have no idea what has inspired my temporary burst of creativity or why it has not been translated into inspiring stories about nursing home volunteers (what I'm supposed to be writing).

1 comment(s):

If you ever get an answer let me know. I would love to make my page a little more personal instead of one the templates but don't know how. Heck you are better at that stuff than I am. I actually found a site where you can get knew blogger templates but I could not figure out how to change it.

By Blogger rosalie, at 6/12/2008 7:48 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home