Does anybody read these?

Monday, June 02, 2008

Still grateful...

I had a pretty good weekend, although yesterday was a bit dicey. I know what I need to do now, not that I think it'll be easy...

I'm grateful for lots:

1. My bathroom makeover is complete and looks very cool. Maybe this week I'll finish unpacking and stay at Jane's for a while...

2. I have some really great friends who are always there for me.

3. Even though things are very, very rocky, we can always count on "free liquor guy" for a kick-ass cosmo recipe.

4. I love my new martini glasses, and they were only ten bucks at Target.

5. Catfish nuggets, cole slaw and biscuits from Popeyes. Super yum!

6. Our team raised $350 for the Vision Walk Saturday, and we are ready to rock it for next year.

7. I am going back to the gym tomorrow.

8. Even when I do them for myself at home, manicures and pedicures cheer me up.

9. So do brownies...

10. Dinner Saturday was a great success, and I'm glad it's time for grilling season even though the grill never really got hot enough yesterday when I did my chicken for all week.

11. I start at the new branch of Toyland today. My schedule there is much more bearable. Plus we started our carpool at work, so I won't be spending so much on gas. Yay!

12. I decided this weekend that I'm not going to try so hard with the boys. I truly believe I am not meant to be alone, and God has a plan, so it's all good.

13. But I still want to find a date to go to Blue Moon Lagoon tomorrow, because I found my coupons that expire this week.

14. Sunday morning water aerobics.

1 comment(s):

You should post pics of your bathroom makeover.

By Blogger rosalie, at 6/04/2008 9:51 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home