Does anybody read these?

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I'm voting Republican

Before you get pissed off at the title of this post, click on the link.

http://www.imvotingrepublican.com/

Then, you should get pissed at the state of affairs in this country (did I mention my parents lost their health insurance yesterday), and forward this to all of your friends.

I sent it in an e-mail, and I'm afraid some people didn't look at it. But it's important that EVERYONE sees this.

Did I mention that the Blue Cross that my parents have had since my dad got his job in 1970 is GONE?!? And that what used to be the biggest, baddest and best company in all of America, is slowly but surely going down the shitter?

Now, stop reading this and forward that link to your friends. If McCain wins, I'm coming to your house and kicking your ass if you don't!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home