Does anybody read these?

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

More random stuff

Let's see, what's new in my life?

I did get to see the Elfman on Saturday night. And because it's come to my attention that certain people might be visiting my blog because they think I might have something to say about the Elfman, I will just say that my friends and I greatly enjoyed the show, and I think I am getting too old for the Sandbox. I have been in there for both Nashville shows since I moved here, and while it was short enough that I could actually see this year, it is just too long of a day to stand in one place and not be able to get drinks or go pee. The concert was good, and I really am going to post my review on my music blog soon enough. Maybe tonight.

I'm getting my hair cut tonight. I have no idea what to do with it, so I may let Marion be in charge. She does such a good job. I ordered new checks today. They are beaches with palm trees and blue water. I think I'm getting homesick for that little island that is not really my home.

I am hard core on the weight loss thing now. And I seriously mean hard core. We're having a contest at work, and the winner gets money. I want to win. Of course, little miss lazy ass now doesn't want to go to the gym because it's raining, but I need to suck it up because I need to lose weight.

I wanted to learn how to do scrapbooking, but I don't know where to start. I just got an email about it and there were some cute beachy things that keep saying "Hello, vacation photos!" But let's be honest. How long have I had my empty picture frame propped up against my wall without vacation pictures in it? Did you guess six weeks?

My love life is interesting these days, to say the least. I have a lot to think about, but I'm not thinking about it right now because whatever is supposed to happen is going to happen. I got off track for a while, but I think it will be OK now. At least I hope so...

The glass that Kay gave me the weekend we met in real life has seen better days. It's got palm trees, flip-flops and sunglasses on it. It did have some that floated around inside until all the water dripped out of one of the cracks. It's been just about exactly two years, and I think I accidentally put it in the dishwasher once. (OK, I know I did. Oops.) But I keep it because it reminds me of her. Things were getting better, but now they seem shaky again. I can't keep being tried for the same crimes over and over again. Maybe she's just busy, but just in case she's not, I think that when two people apologize and kiss and make up, that's it. So, that's where I am, and I hope she's just busy, because it was nice having her back. Regardless, I think I said that I wasn't going to keep replaying events that I have no control over in my brain until I make myself sick.

I need to just get back to running all my frustrations out. Maybe I'll be ready for the Boston Marathon at this rate.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home