Does anybody read these?

Friday, July 11, 2008

Sick

I feel really crappy today. I don't know what's going on but I feel like I could throw up. I'm hoping I'm just hungry. It's not heart burn, because Tums didn't help. I think I have a fever, but there's nothing I can do about that because I rode in the car pool, and I can't go home.

I wish there were still an Eckerd across the street. Or that my brother didn't work during the days now and could give me his best non-doctor diagnosis. I know my medical records aren't at my doctor's new office yet, so I haven't called her, but maybe I should.

I'm trying to decide if I will be well enough to go to Toyland tonight. I just feel like crap.

I was going to say something else, but my horoscope told me to be quiet today even if it was hard, so I'll just tell you that I am sick and grumpy. I don't think the issues that are not a lingering, vomitous sensation are going away anytime soon anyhow...

1 comment(s):

I hope you feel better!

By Blogger Char by the Sea, at 7/11/2008 11:00 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home