Does anybody read these?

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Quiet

I've been busy and grumpy, but I thought I would have to check in.

I am tired, so this will be quick. I am ready for bed. I shouldn't be, since I didn't get up until 10 a.m. and only worked for five hours, but I am.

My dryer is almost fixed. Tomorrow I will have the new part installed, and then I should have dry, warm clothes again. I am so excited to do laundry.

Life is not bad. It could be better but it's not bad.

I'm happy most of the time. That has to count for something.

I'll be busy at work this week. Pretty much busy from here to Convention at the end of August. Somewhere in the next month -- my family is visiting August 17 and then my mom will be back the 30th for a week. I'd like to get a trip to Virginia squeezed in after Gatlinburg, but I'm not sure what's going on with that.

1 comment(s):

Was wondering where you had been hiding. Great that your mom is coming for a visit. I have been talked into going to Raleigh and afterwards I am checking in at the local crazy house, lol.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/29/2008 8:37 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home