Does anybody read these?

Friday, August 08, 2008

Margaritas and senoritas

OK, I couldn't find any other senoritas, but I'm guessing that I don't need to save the margarita buckets in the freezer anymore. Nope, not at all. So I'm having a little liquid refreshment. Remarkably, they are still good, even though they've been in there almost six months. Six months... wow, that's a long time.

I thought things might be OK. Remember when there was a little bit of hope? I would say I'm all done, but then God knows someone might get bored one day and read this four months from now and hold it over my head even though I have already apologized.

I was talking to Jamie tonight. God, I miss her. I really wish that things would've worked out with her staying here, but I do love living all by myself except for maybe a day or so a month.

It's lonely though.

Oops,anyhow, I was talking to Jamie. When I think about everything going on, it really is best. It was going to happen eventually. And, I really have learned a lot about myself. I really do miss spending time with her, but I guess in the end my friendship just wasn't enough, and there's nothing I can do about that. Oh well.

I'm just tired and drunk. But the moral of the story is that I can eat fajitas all by myself, if that's how it has to be.

1 comment(s):

I was pretty much drinking Margaritas by myself last weekend; it kind of sucked!!!

By Blogger rosalie, at 8/10/2008 3:47 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home