Does anybody read these?

Monday, September 08, 2008

A few things...

First of all, Cindy McClain needs some more plastic surgery. Damn.

I've resisted the urge to talk about how she has ONE OUTFIT that would take me TEN YEARS of paychecks to purchase.

Yeah, that's what America needs. And Joe Biden wondered why Governor Crazy Bitch never mentioned the middle class in her speech.

OK, enough about politics. I'm over it for today.

I bought a new roller bag today. I got a ridiculously great deal on it. I noticed my old one was looking a little rough when I went to Ohio for my birthday but had forgotten until I traveled again. It's a miracle that it made it home from Gatlinburg, so now it's time to replace it with a new brown Jansport bag with polka dots on it. I am sure there won't be another one on the luggage carousel.

Now, I just need to get a few loose ends tied up and figure out why the USVI are included in my nationwide plan, but they charge me 69 cents a minute to call there. That's a lot, and they didn't use to charge to call the 340 area code.

I'm pretty tired. I think I might call it a night soon. Isn't that lame? I got up early, so at least I have an excuse. Plus work was busy today. It felt like two hours instead of eight (nine if you consider that I didn't have lunch), but I got tons of work done, including designing some really cool pieces.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home