Does anybody read these?

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Long weekend

Thursday was good. I made almost everything from scratch, including gravy, which I'd never made before. We didn't have a huge group, but the turkey was pretty much gone. I'm pretty sick of leftovers, though. And, with my new diet starting this week, it is probably best if I don't eat them anyhow.

Work was busy this weekend, but I have a break until Wednesday for Toyland. I was going to stay late tonight because they were short, but I'm worried I might be getting sick. So I came home to rest, but I've just been trying to get caught up. I finally downloaded my vacation pictures.

I just wanted to check in and tell you all that I hope you enjoyed your holiday. I truly had much to be thankful for, and I'm sure you all did too. Anyhow, I am going to wrap up for tonight. I have to go pack my gym bag for tomorrow and my keyboard is acting up a little bit.

Remind me soon to tell you the Opryland story... I've been meaning to do that for months.

1 comment(s):

Glad to see that you had a great Thanksgiving.
And thanks for the mango salsa recipe!

By Blogger Chris, at 12/01/2008 6:45 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home