Does anybody read these?

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thought of the day

If I could look at this:

Photobucket

why would I look at this?

Photobucket

If I had this view:
Photobucket

why would I want this view?
Photobucket

I've just never understood the fascination with the Elfman. Needless to say, it didn't really matter to me that he was on a little island the same time that I was. It would've pissed me off if Woody's had been closed when I went, but I didn't really hang out at Woody's this trip. Maybe if we'd spent some time there, people could've seen a real, live singing star in the flesh. Maybe he would've even gotten drunk and spilled a drink on them. (OK, based on life in Nashville, I can pretty much guarantee that part!)

Maybe it's because I'm in Nashville and I see singing stars all the time. Maybe it's because I don't dig dudes with manorexia. Regardless, I just won't ever see the point in spending as much money on vacation as I do and using my precious time on St. John to stalk someone. (OK, I might stalk the guy who makes the lobster with the steak in it at Morgan's Mango. That's yummy!)

I'm done ranting for today. I blame PMS.

(P.S. No offense to the lady in the photo with KC. She's lovely, and I'm sure sweet as pie. I was just illustrating the point that a) he was on St. John and there is photographic proof and b) he's bald and not particularly attractive. All that sun has done a number on his 40-year-old face!)

7 comment(s):

But, but, but, but.....okay, you win.

Hope your Thanksgiving Dinner is the best, even though you aren't fixing dressing.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/26/2008 7:37 PM  

I think we had a pretty great trip and I am glad we did not know he was there when we were because it have attempted to spoil the great time we had.

By Blogger rosalie, at 11/27/2008 8:57 AM  

I'm fixing dressing. It's just in a bird's ass.

I knew he was there. I just didn't care. If I cared, I'd have camped out at Woody's like a stalker.

By Blogger Laura, at 11/27/2008 10:47 AM  

Love the pics, LJ.
Great blog.
I heard he went there coz he was stalking you. :-)
Speez

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/27/2008 6:13 PM  

I heard he was there because Rosi said so. It wouldn't have altered my plans though.

I will point out that he was sitting by the trash cans! In fact, it was the same seat that I sat in.....ooooohhhhh, I'm getting warm thinking about it. (joking!)

By Blogger Char by the Sea, at 11/30/2008 5:48 PM  

I'd punch the little jerk in the head if I ever saw him. Of course, I need to be dragged to Woody's under extreme duress as it is, so I'm likely safe.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/01/2008 12:47 PM  

I love the food at Woody's. The rest of it, I could leave it!

By Blogger Laura, at 12/01/2008 1:05 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home