Does anybody read these?

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Endorphins

Endorphins are good.

I just got my ass kicked at water aerobics, but I liked it so much I'm going back tomorrow night. I'm making a special trip over to this side of town to get my ass kicked again tomorrow. And it'll be a double ass-kicking because I meet with Jenny at lunch time. Of course, I'm going home tonight and doing my two-mile walking DVD, so I guess I am just in to double ass-kickings.

I'm eating cottage cheese right now. I haven't been really hungry lately. I'm not sure if that's good or bad.

I'm just going to work out because I like it and it makes me less of the Grade A bitch that I was this morning. If I happen to get thinner, than lucky for me. And really, I'm just doing this to prove that I can. To prove to the whole world that I can do whatever the fuck I want.

3 comment(s):

Exercise as tough as can be for some does get rid of toxins and negative energy......People who exercise seem to deal with stress better and are more pleasant......

The pic of the cookies made my sweet tooth wake up........lol
Rosi

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/10/2008 10:20 PM  

Keep up the good work! I keep waking up at 5 AM to work out, but keep hitting the snooze. You are a great role model to me. Thanks!

By Blogger Char by the Sea, at 12/10/2008 10:43 PM  

I start at the gym next week. I am using the rest of this week and the weekend to get done with all my school work.

By Blogger rosalie, at 12/11/2008 8:15 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home